The Greene County Board of Elections conducts the administration of the elections process for all elections held in Greene County.
J. Trey Cash, Chairman
Albert Barron, Secretary
Patrick Greene, Member
G. Steven Hines, Jr.
110 SE First St., PO Box 583
Snow Hill, NC 28580
252-747-5921 Fax: 252-747-2426
For the latest information check out our facebook page:
8:00 a.m.- 12:00 noon
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m
The Greene County Board of Elections meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month and at any other times required by law.
How did we do in the last election?
Take our survey HERE!
PHOTO ID, SAME-DAY REGISTRATION, OUT-OF-PRECINCT VOTING, & PREREGISTRATION
On July 29, a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit struck down photo ID requirements and other elections procedures enacted under S.L. 2013-381 and amended by S.L. 2015-103. Barring any alternative outcome on appeal, the following are no longer enforceable:
- Photo ID requirement contained in Part 2 of Session Law 2013-381, as amended by Session Law 2015-103;
- Removal of preregistration contained in Part 12 of Session Law 2013-381;
- Elimination of same-day registration contained in Part 16 of Session Law 2013-381;
- Changes to early voting contained in Part 25 of Session Law 2013-381; and
- Elimination of out-of-precinct voting contained in Part 49 of Session Law 2013-381.
The district court order is available here. Please check back at this website for updates as they become available.
NC STATE BOARD OF ELECTIONS (Click Here)
TO REGISTER TO VOTE (Click Here)
TO CHANGE NAME, ADDRESS, PARTY, ETC. (Click Here)
TO REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT (Click Here)
GREENE COUNTY POLLING PLACES (Click Here)
GREENE COUNTY ELECTED OFFICIALS (Click Here)